This article describes the easiest way to program your LUX LCD multi-cooker using the Slow Cook function. Follow the steps for any slow cooker recipe, all you need to know is the slow cooking temperature level required (HIGH or LOW) and the cooking time.
- Once all your recipe ingredients have been placed into the cooker according to the recipe, close and lock the lid.
- Turn the knob on the panel to SLOW COOK and press the knob to select it.
- Once the sub-menu appears and the word HIGH is blinking, press the knob again. The sub-menu will disappear and the word HIGH will continue blinking on the screen.
- Turn the knob to adjust the temperature level between HIGH and LOW. When the temperature you need for your recipe is on the screen, press the knob to select it.
- The time will start blinking to let you know you can adjust it. Turn the knob to your required cooking time.
- Make sure the knob on the lid is turned to the “Steam” position.
- With the temperature level and cooking time on the screen, press the Start/Stop button to begin the preheating process. The preheating callout and preheating bar will appear and show as the cooker heats. The cooking time will not start counting down yet.
- Once the cooker is fully heated, the preheating bar will disappear, the preheating callout will change to the cooking callout, and the cooking time will start counting down.
- After the countdown ends, the cooker will automatically switch to the Keep Warm function for 12 hours. You can leave the cooker on the Keep Warm function or turn it completely by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Carefully open the lid and enjoy your food.
If you need more information please Contact Us, we are here to help!
Don't forget to join our Zavor Community on Facebook, where you will be able to share delicious recipes, tips and get answers for all cooking-related questions.