This article shows the easiest way to program your LUX Edge multi-cooker using the Slow Cook function. Follow the steps in this video for any slow cooking recipe, all you need to know is the slow cooking temperature level required (HIGH or LOW) and the cooking time.
- Once all your recipe ingredients have been placed into the cooker according to the recipe, close and lock the lid
- Press the SLOW COOK button on the panel to select the slow cooking function. The S icon will appear on the screen to confirm. Press the button once for HIGH temperature or twice for LOW temperature. The Indicator Lights will switch from High to Low to let you know which level you’re at
- Once you have your temperature level set, you can program your cooking time using the + and – buttons
- Make sure the knob on the lid is turned to the “Steam” position
- With the temperature level and cooking time set, press the Start/Stop button to begin the preheating process. The Indicator Lights and the “S” icon will blink as the temperature is building
- Once the cooker is fully heated, the cooker will beep, the Indicator Lights and “S” icon will stay lit, and the cooking time will start counting down
- After the countdown ends, the cooker will automatically switch to the Keep Warm function for 12 hours. You can leave your food on the Keep Warm function or turn the cooker completely off by pressing the Start/Stop button
- Open the lid and enjoy your food
If you need more information please Contact Us, we are here to help!
Don't forget to join our Zavor Community on Facebook, where you will be able to share delicious recipes, tips and get answers for all cooking-related questions.